TUITION, FEES, AND APPROXIMATED EXPENSES
Financing Available for Tuition!!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Tuition for this program is $700.00 This includes registration fee, TN Nurse Assistant Candidate Handbook, student ID for clinical facility, and Liability Insurance. Off Campus expenses vary for this program. Note student must complete State Board Exam and pay a Fee through D& S Diversified after successfully completing the program, and before expiration of two (2) years.
Tuition for this program is $525.00 This includes required text book. Other Off Campus expenses varies.
Tuition for this program is $750.00 This includes an extern ship at a local hospital.
To assist our student in making their dreams come true, we have included the following;
* We ask you to pay only $200 to start the program
* We also offer blood pressure cuff and stethoscope set with our loaner program at no additional cost.
* We offer job placement assistance to our students.
* All classes are taught by a nurse with extensive teaching experience.
* We allow our CNA students to access the school outside of scheduled class time to enhance skills.
* We are an approved testing site for our CNA students only.
*Students interested in financing (payment plan) option are encouraged to contact CCTC for more information.
*We are approved Training Provider by Workforce Investment Act (WIA).