MINIMUM ENROLLMENT QUALIFICATION:
All applicants must;
(Note: Coming up we will have a link on our website to sign up for any of our trainings online)
Starting April 1, 2022- Complete Application for admission, must pay minimum of $300.00. This covers $100.00 non refundable registration fee and $200.00 of the tuition fee.
- Official high school transcript or General Education Development (GED) scores.(CCTC requires official transcripts or GED testing scores) Students who have not completed HS or GED may complete ATB test to enroll in classes.
- Have a negative PPD (negative TB skin test). If TB skin test is positive, then it will be required for you to have a chest X-ray done. (Prior to clinical) *CNA & EKG students only.
- Pay tuition for program or have signed up for financing (payment plan), and have required classroom supplies. (By first day of class)
- Not have prior derogatory remarks or listed on abuse and neglect registry, sex offender registry. (Completed by CCTC)
- Pass background check. You must obtain a background check *CNA & EKG students only from the sheriffs department in the county in which you reside, not from your local police department. Your completed background check/arrest record must be turned into CCTC NO later than the first day of class. NOTE, applicant will be ineligible if convicted of abuse, assault, theft over $500.00, or felonies. If your record is in the process of being expunged please wait to enroll until the process is complete. (By first day of class)Administration reserves the right to decide.
- Background check info:
- Knox County: (865) 215-2432
- Anderson County: (865) 457-7100
- Blount County: (865) 273-5003
- Jefferson County (865) 397-9411